Universo Mandala ‘Gum Twill’
Silk Necktie – Crimson/Black
“This mandala is based on the phenomenon of Multiple Discovery – new concepts, theories, and inventions are often conceived independently and almost simultaneously by multiple, unrelated people. Every person’s thoughts and ideas go out into the universe and come back as divine inspiration for someone else.”
Artwork by Ana Moreira, São João da Madeira, Portugal
- Featuring a pattern developed from original, hand-drawn artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a distinctive ‘gum-twill’ silk, giving the necktie a uniquely smooth, chalky hand and soft-hued color palette.
- Utilizing three-fold, self-tipped construction – the industry standard in premium men’s neckwear.
- Ideally sized at 8.5 x 150 cm (3.35 x 59 in) for a classic look that suits a wide range of body types.
- Made with a custom-cut, 100% wool lining that is slightly thicker at the neck to create a fuller knot and more pronounced dimple.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.