Modal & Cashmere Scarf
“Broad, flowing, and evocative brush strokes with feathers, light and delicate, gliding around them. Color intensity and pattern are the signature of any painter but this one is suited for a queen.”
Learn more about Bibiana Grave, her work, and our collaboration for the R. Culturi collection.
- Original watercolor artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a gentle 90% modal / 10% cashmere fabric for a slightly heavier hand, more reserved color palette, and year-round wearability.
- Ideally sized at 26.8 x 74.8 in (68 x 190 cm) and using a medium-weight modal/cashmere mix, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.