Barroco Mandala ‘Gum Twill’
Silk Necktie – Slate/Pale Violet
This piece is inspired by the Baroque era of classical music. A continuous, uniform key is complemented by various musical ornamentations, adding a sense of drama, exuberance, and grandeur. Yet, no matter how embellished, Baroque music and art always remains grounded by structure, thus able to maintain an undeniable elegance and poise.”
Artwork by Ana Moreira, São João da Madeira, Portugal.
- Featuring a pattern developed from original, hand-drawn artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a distinctive ‘gum-twill’ silk, giving the necktie a uniquely smooth, chalky hand and soft-hued color palette.
- Utilizing three-fold, self-tipped construction – the industry standard in premium men’s neckwear.
- Ideally sized at 8.5 x 150 cm (3.35 x 59 in) for a classic look that suits a wide range of body types.
- Made with a custom-cut, 100% wool lining that is slightly thicker at the neck to create a fuller knot and more pronounced dimple.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.