Reflections Silk Twill Scarf
“This piece is meant to convey the burden of reflection. The symmetry symbolizes dialogue with oneself, as difficult decisions lie only on our own shoulders. The acute fractures and various details represent the many variations of thought and the difficulty of choosing the right solution. Tears suggest the sometimes tragic moments in life. But, in general, this work is about love. Like in most of the world’s artistry, it is an eternal theme."
Artwork by Serhiy Fedynyak, Lviv, Ukraine
- Original digital artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on an exquisite 100% silk twill fabric, famous for its elegance, versatility, and subtle sheen.
- Ideally sized at 43.3 x 43.3 in (110 x 110 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.