Nature Merveilleuse Silk Twill Pocket Square
“The idea of this artwork is to represent the splendor and joy of springtime - the rivers that begin to flow anew, the happiness we feel when looking at flowers in bloom, and all of the colors in magnificent harmony. This harmony reflects the beauty of creation - nature merveilleuse!”
Artwork by Younes Essouabi, Rabat, Morocco
- Original oil-painted artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.