Impressions of the Orient Modal & Cashmere Scarf
“Never before in history has a generation had at its fingertips the rich heritage of world ornamentation from all historical time periods. This work is just a playful exploration in ornaments and styles - to mingle the ancient and the modern and to gain new impressions of classical antiquity.“
Artwork by Joe Paczkowski, Kuopio, Finland
- Original digital artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a gentle 90% modal / 10% cashmere fabric for a slightly heavier hand, more reserved color palette, and year-round wearability.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a medium-weight modal/cashmere mix, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.