Fuglaflétta Silk Chiffon Scarf
“Inspired by the Icelandic wilderness, nature, organized chaos, and organic lines, Fuglaflétta was developed and created."
Artwork by Bylgja Lind Pétursdóttir, Egilsstaðir, Iceland
- Original, hand-drawn Conté and oil-paint artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a fine, airy 100% silk chiffon - a delicate fabric of unrivaled grace.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a light-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.