Fuglaflétta Silk Chiffon Scarf
“Inspired by the Icelandic wilderness, nature, organized chaos, and organic lines, Fuglaflétta was developed and created."
Artwork by Bylgja Lind Pétursdóttir, Egilsstaðir, Iceland
- Original, hand-drawn Conté and oil-paint artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a fine, airy 100% silk chiffon - a delicate fabric of unrivaled grace.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a light-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
A Design With a Story
"Inspired by the Icelandic wilderness, nature, organized chaos, and organic lines, Fuglaflétta was developed and created."
Never Settle for Ordinary
From design and workmanship to packaging and presentation, every piece is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art.
You May Also Like