Creation Silk & Cotton Pocket Square
“What is creation? A marvelous point in space and time, from which imagination, action, and the magic of life itself gush infinitely."
Artwork by Anna Simkin, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Original, hand-drawn pencil artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a unique 60% silk / 40% cotton fabric, making for a slightly fuller hand and beautiful matte finish.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a light-weight silk/cotton mix, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-finished hems and corners add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
A Design With a Story
"What is creation? A marvelous point in space and time, from which imagination, action, and the magic of life itself gush infinitely."
Never Settle for Ordinary
From design and workmanship to packaging and presentation, every piece is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art.
Pairs Well With