Carpathians Silk Twill Pocket Square
“Every time you find yourself face-to-face with nature you interact with the living and eternal world. Such meetings are an opportunity to get better acquainted with yourself, build courage, gain inspiration, or find peace. This work is influenced by travels through the Carpathian Mountains, the sights you can see there, the people you can meet there, and the foods you can try there. The technique used is partially inspired by the ethnic motifs of the Hutsul people who inhabit this region. At the heart of the painting is a road leading to the mountaintop, symbolizing the path to reach a goal. This design is for those who confidently work towards an objective and don’t fear experiencing the world around them.”
Artwork by Serhiy Fedynyak, Lviv, Ukraine
- Original, hand-drawn pencil artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.