R.Culturi X The Shoe Snob – The Spokane Oxford Silk Twill Pocket Square
The oxford is the epitome of a dress shoe and dating back hundreds of years, it has always been the footwear of choice for city wear. To this day the rules haven’t change. When a man must be smart, he will most likely be wearing a pair of oxfords and in doing so will complete his distinguished look.
Presented here is a whole cut quilted oxford with adelaide decoration; a smart twist on the classic design. The Spokane Oxford, represents The Modern Gent and this pocket square tucked away in your sharply cut navy double breasted jacket, adds that little detail that ties together the ultimate outfit of modern elegance!
Designed by Justin Fitzpatrick and Alena Tkach.
- Original, hand-drawn pencil artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Newly sized at 16.5 x 16.5 in (42 x 42cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.