Wave of Modernity Satin Silk Scarf
“In the creation of this design, I was inspired by the style of Art Nouveau with its natural, curved lines and ornate rhythm. The emphasis of this movement was to celebrate individuality and dynamism all the while maintaining a recognizable grace."
Artwork by Ksenia Selianko, Kiev, Ukraine
- Original watercolor artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on an elegant 100% silk satin, known for its characteristic luster, sophistication, and soft hand.
- Ideally sized at 47.2 x 47.2 in (120 x 120 cm) and using a light-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.