Palm Flower Modal & Silk Scarf
“The unusual shapes and tones of this composition are motivated by the unpredictable beauty of an exotic jungle. We discover that the most peculiar flowers are also the most wondrous. Just as in life, our most memorable and cherished moments are those we never could have expected."
Artwork by Chocho Gutierrez, Tijuana, Mexico
- Original digital artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a unique 85% modal / 15% silk fabric, making for a soft, slightly fuller hand and beautiful matte finish.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a light-weight modal/silk mix, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-stitched and hand-frayed hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.