Night Gazelle Silk Twill Scarf
“A night in the forest. One night, while you walk through the forest of bliss, take a rest among the sacred flowers surrounded by ancient trees. Lay your head on the soft grass and breathe in the enchanting smell of the flowers. See the night sky looking back at you. Close your eyes, but keep open the eye that will see the spirit of the forest emerge from the stars, reaching to you, as much as you are reaching to it.”
Artwork by Anna Simkin, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Original, hand-drawn Conté artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on an exquisite 100% silk twill fabric, famous for its elegance, versatility, and subtle sheen.
- Ideally sized at 43.3 x 43.3 in (110 x 110 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.