Náyade Silk Chiffon Scarf
"In Greek mythology, the Náyades were nymphs that inhabited fresh water bodies like fountains, springs, streams and glens. This design is directly inspired by the water's dancing femininity and its lightness and softness, all resting in the printed silk."
Artwork by Mario Alba, Barcelona, Spain
- Original, hand-drawn Conté and watercolor artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a fine, airy 100% silk chiffon - a delicate fabric of unrivaled grace.
- Ideally sized at 26.8 x 70.1 in (68 x 178 cm) and using a light-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.