Vision of an Urban Peasant Silk Twill Pocket Square
“This design resulted from noticing the stark features of most of the modern buildings on a drive into town. How plain and functional most of these recent structures have become. I started to wonder what happened to the impulse to decorate and adorn our homes and furniture. Where have all the peasants gone? Has our urban concrete landscape swallowed our imaginations? So this design was a playful attempt to return to our folk traditions.”
Artwork by Joe Paczkowski, Kuopio, Finland
- Original digital artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.