Tides Wool & Silk Pocket Square
“The flow from which life came. The fantastic process of a start and an end. This piece was created to point out the fact that an ending is just as beautiful as a beginning. The tides that have brought us ashore will be the same tides that will wash us away.”
Artwork by Daniel Tinagan, Iloilo City, Philippines
- Original, hand-drawn pencil artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a soft 60% wool / 40% silk fabric for a fuller, slightly heavier hand and more reserved color palette.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a medium-weight wool/silk mix, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.