Knight's Move Silk Twill Pocket Square
“The idea was to portray a chess piece in its essence with an original approach. In battle, the knight reflects nobility and strength and is represented by a beautiful and majestic animal. The middle head stands prideful, while the heads on the sides are in motion, fast and powerful. These are the qualities that a warrior embodies, the same qualities the knight contributes in a game of chess."
Artwork by Roman Ismagilov, New York City, USA
- Original, hand-drawn pencil artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-finished hems and corners add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.