Bound by Culture Silk Twill Pocket Square
“I wanted to pick an object or idea that could relate to the many aspects of culture and being somehow bound to it. The mask, itself a face, typifies the one who is bound by culture or habit, forced to reveal its essence in every part of his or her life. The mask also symbolizes that which binds it, the idea of culture, and what it means to each one of us personally."
Artwork by Roman Ismagilov, New York City, USA
- Original digital artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Ideally sized at 14.2 x 14.2 in (36 x 36 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-finished hems and corners add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.