Infinito Mandala 'Gum Twill' Silk Necktie - Firebrick/Gold
"All art and creation is infinite. Whether a writer, painter, illustrator, sculptor, photographer, or musician, one’s work contributes to furthering a craft, to shaping a movement, and to making a style an eternal part of history. Nothing is for naught if it lasts forever."
Artwork by Ana Moreira, São João da Madeira, Portugal
- Featuring a pattern developed from original, hand-drawn artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a distinctive 'gum-twill' silk, giving the necktie a uniquely smooth, chalky hand and soft-hued color palette.
- Utilizing three-fold, self-tipped construction - the industry standard in premium men's neckwear.
- Ideally sized at 8.5 x 150 cm (3.35 x 59 in) for a classic look that suits a wide range of body types.
- Made with a custom-cut, 100% wool lining that is slightly thicker at the neck to create a fuller knot and more pronounced dimple.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.